my love

my love

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don’t know how much I love you,
How much I feel you, how much I care for you
I don’t know anything but one
I can’t live with out you
Can’t stay away, cant even breathe
Can’t hold my heart, Can’t stop is to love you
I wish you could understand
what I want, what i wish, what i desire
But it’s only my wish,
i can’t force you to love me
To hold me in your arms
To kiss me, but i can’t stop
my heart to wish so,
Come and give me strength to forget you
Come and make me strong enough to not feel you
You can forget me, you can leave me
but
come back once and see your
love has broken me and my heart
like a leaf which has no mass
which has no life, no destination
come and give me a reason to live
come, come back, come back 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment